Assisted Living at Wellspring
Experience a lot more living
We all need a hand sometimes. And that’s ok. It’s that supportive hand with the little things that helps you remain as active and connected as possible.
When you choose Wellspring for assisted living, you can focus on the important aspects of life – things like growing friendships, filling your social calendar, keeping active and continuing to nurture family bonds.
You’ll quickly become part of a community that’s more like a family. It’s a place where we will know more than your name. We will know YOU, and everything that is important to you.
Our comfortable, well-designed community offers:
- Three delicious meals served daily
- Transportation, housekeeping and laundry services
- Personal care assistance
- Health & Wellness program
- Assistance with medications
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Religious services
- Social dining room
- Social activities and programs
- Indoor bird aviary for resident and family enjoyment
- Outstanding location close to shopping, excellent medical centers, churches, parks and other neighborhood amenities
- 24-hour staff & security
- On-site rehab services
Adella receives memory support at Wellspring Lutheran Services Senior Living Campus in Saginaw. She was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in 2012. Listen as her daughter Marianne shares the story from what it was like as a caregiver to the relief she feels now that her mother is receiving the care she needs.