Independent Living at Wellspring
Connecting with what’s important
Living independently is something we all want. Yet, living in community is something we need. The concept of “community” helps us stay connected to family and friends – free from the commitments of caring for our own home maintenance and repairs.
If you’re looking for an active and vibrant place to start a new chapter, while staying connected to an earlier chapter, consider making the move to Wellspring’s Senior Living Campus in Saginaw. When you make the choice to move to our campus, you’ll wonder why you waited so long.
We want you to quickly feel at home. It’s one of the many reasons we recently renovated our independent living in Saginaw. And what we’ve created in the process is a place where people like you can flourish, connect with loved ones and build new friendships – a place where you can stay active, healthy and engaged.
Independent Living features include:
- One-level community with elegant interiors, carpeted common areas and wings
- Elegant dining room with original artwork
- Great room with cozy seating and fireplace
- Religious services
- Recreation room with shuffleboard, jukebox, cards, games and more
- Full service barber shop/beauty salon
- Exercise room with flat screen TV
- Health & Wellness programs
- Entertainment room
- Multipurpose room with demo kitchen
- Outdoor seating with patio tables and umbrellas throughout
- Dining area overlooking fish-stocked pond with fountain
- Private 32-acre campus for walking and enjoying nature
- 24-hour staffing
- Conveniently located near shopping, excellent medical centers, churches, parks and other neighborhood amenities
Ruth is a resident at Wellspring Senior Living Campus in Saginaw. She resides at Independent Living. She enjoys playing the piano as residents walk to the restaurant for dinner. She's been playing ever since she was a little little girl and says she really enjoys sharing the gift of music with all those around her.